Learn more with one click
GlobAR, an extraordinary augmented reality experience which enables you to see relevant, updated information layers on top of any real world object or image. Simply scan the printed material, an object or image wherever you see the GlobAR icon and you will be amazed of the added digital (AR) material that appears on top of it.
• For making printed material come alive through augmented reality – manuals, brochures, leaflets,
business cards, magazines, ads, packages etc.
• For adding information to objects through AR
What to scan?
• Wherever you see the GlobAR icon you know there is some added material available if you scan it
• The added information can be in different formats, e.g. videos, animations, webpages, 3D models, infographics, interactive applications, podcasts, direct links for registering, shopping etc.
• The added information can be changed at any time without changing the printed material or the object
• Want to add information to print material or an object? -> Contact 3D Studio Blomberg
• How to scan? -> 1) Open the GlobAR app in your smart phone/tablet, 2) scan the picture / object and the added information appears
• Reads QR codes
• Zoom in and out funktion
• Pop out content
• Analysis available
• Favorites. Save your favorite added information, such as videos, animations, recipes, coupons to be able to view them also later without needing to scan again
• Push notifications
GlobAR is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-15. The program can be installed on Android.
GlobAR (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 20.97 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.